Sunday 1 December 2013

Rough cut of my music video "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding



  This is the rough cut of my music video which I created on Adobe Premiere Pro. I imported the soundtrack of my music video and then incorporated all of my footage, ensuring that every "stage" was in the right place. Overall, this took me about 2 weeks roughly to do. It was difficult as it took a lot of time management to make sure I would finish it before Christmas, however I have enjoyed the process. There are many improvements of course that I can make in this music video, and some parts I have not attended to, for example one of the shots I noticed are much smaller than all the others. However, I will making many changes to this music video over the next two weeks to perfect it and I will also ask for feedback from my peers to help me with this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment