Wednesday 18 December 2013

Adding the sparkle effect to my Digipak front cover


  This is a video I made on adding the sparkle effect to my digipak front cover. I recorded me doing this through CamStudio, and it basically showed me adding a line of multicoloured sparkles underneath my title saying "Lights". The video presents how I did this; - by importing an image I found from google and simply dragging it over to my front cover. I then selected the black background on it and removed this so that it just left the sparkles, and removed any necessary sparkles too. Unfortunately the video cut off so I couldn't show this part, but I also added a red and blue effect to it so that it matches my digipak's house colours more.
I imported this CamStudio footage to Windows Movie Maker, added a title and sped it up a tad so that it wasn't boring to watch. Then, I imported my front cover from before I added the sparkles, and my front cover after I added the sparkles. I used a title saying "before" and "after" by these so that the audience can tell them apart. This also shows the changes I have made and how the sparkles really improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment