Wednesday 18 December 2013

Project log 18/12/13



Transcript:
Today is the deadline for my music video, my digipak and my album advert. So obviously I need to have all of my coursework done and I think I've done this quite well, I've got everything done on time and I also feel I am quite organised with everything. But at the moment I'm just updating my blog and making sure everything is as it should be, because I know there's quite a few things that I needed to add to my blog. For example, some of my project logs didn't have transcripts and stuff like that, so it was just little things that I felt I needed to update. I'm quite happy with my music video but obviously knowing that it's just the teacher deadline today I will be making a lot more changes to all of my coursework, to make sure that I'm capable of getting the best grade I can. I'm just going to keep on making improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment