Sunday 15 December 2013

Editing the main image for my album advert on Photoshop



  This is a video I filmed using CamStudio at home, of me editing the main image of my model for my album advert on Photoshop. This includes me adjusting the shadows, increasing sharpness, adjusting the colour and adjusting the brightness and contrast. I found these adjustments really changed/increased the effect of my image and I was pleased I had edited it when I saw the outcome. I imported this footage to Windows Movie Maker, sped it up to make it like a timelapse, added my music video soundtrack and a title. Then I made sure to save images of the before and after of this image so that the change was evident, so I added these to the end of the video with captions, and I was finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment