Friday 6 December 2013

Screengrabs of music video production process: fixing errors and making improvements


This is a video I have chosen to create in my spare time on the process of the production of my music video so far. After exporting the rough cut of my music video, I realised there were a few errors with it such as the frame size of some of the shots being too small, so I decided to use a program called CamStudio to film me actually fixing this error. Then, after receiving audience feedback on my rough cut telling me that my shots did not suit the rhythm of my song too much and that they weren't fast enough, I began to make improvements on this weakness - again, filming this with CamStudio. I then imported both films to Windows Movie Maker, sped them up so that they were not too "boring" to watch, explained my intentions behind my actions, and added my music video soundtrack to it. I think me doing this has shown a true insight to my progress and how I am working proactively to make improvements on my music video due to feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment