Thursday 5 December 2013

Audience feedback from: Janani, on the rough cut of my music video


Transcript:

Me: What do you like about my music video?
Janani: I like how it's both narrative and performance-based, you get a bit of both, and I also liked your actors - how they made it look professional.
Me: Thank you. If you were to think of any improvements or criticism, what would you say?
Janani: I would say on one, link the miming with the song more.
Me: Thank you. Do you think that my music video incorporates the codes and conventions of the pop genre?
Janani: I think with the whole narrative it's a good idea as it's quite conventional of the pop genre, and also with the whole love story thing I think that's what you would expect in a pop music video.
Me: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment