Thursday 12 December 2013

Incorporating the slow motion gymnastic shots into my music video


  This is a video of me incorporating the slow motion gymnastic shots into my music video. I took the footage of my friend, Jessica, who is an ex gymnast, many months ago now, and I wanted to adapt these to my music video so that they can represent my main actress' different stages of emotion she shows. So, after completing the first draft of my music video I chose different pieces of the gymnastics footage and dropped them onto my timeline, slowing them down massively so that they are more dramatic and emotional, and adding a black and white effect to seperate them from the rest of the video so that the audience do not get confused with where they have come from. I made a screen grab with "CamStudio" of me doing this and when I was at home, I imported these pieces of footage onto "Windows Movie Maker" and sped them up so that they weren't too tenacious to watch, added my music video soundtrack and a title, and then I was complete. I am glad I made this video because it demonstrates the progress I have made on my music video and exactly how I did all of this. However, the only problem with this movie is that the quality of the screen grabs is not very good and I assume there were some technical difficulties while I was filming these, because you can see a lot of flickering and colour problems on the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment