Sunday 15 December 2013

Timelapse: taking digipak photos


This is a timelapse video I managed to record whilst taking the photos of my actress/model for my digipak. It took ages to get my phone/recorder in the right place for it to record which was quite an amusing process, as we figured we had nobody to record it because there was only two of us so I decided to hang Georgina's bag on a branch in the woods and slide my phone into the half-zipped pocket. It took so long to get my phone in the right position to record because the bag kept swinging round and the phone kept falling in the pocket etc., nevertheless we finally got the right position to start. I imported this clip to Windows Movie Maker, muted its sound, sped it up to turn it into a timelapse, added my music video soundtrack and a title, then I was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment