Sunday 15 December 2013

Timelapse: setting up my digipak prop


This is a video I got my actress, Georgina to take of me setting up an important prop for my digipak. This prop is an "artist's note" I thought would be a good idea to include in my digipak. I got a piece of paper and wrote "I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.. Ellie x" on it in itallic/script writing and scrumpled it up/teared it up a bit. Then, I found a spot in the woods that looked colourful, interesting, autumnal and suitable to use as the setting for this prop, and found some brightly coloured yellow leaves on the floor. I placed my note there, put some leaves around it without making it look too posed/contrived, and began taking photos. Once Georgina got this footage of me, later on I uploaded it from my phone to Windows Movie Maker on my computer, sped up the footage so that it was a timelapse, added my music video soundtrack and a title, then uploaded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment