Thursday 5 December 2013

First draft of my music video "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding


This is the first draft of my music video which I created on Adobe Premiere Pro. I received a lot of feedback on the rough cut of my music video and took all of this on board, using it to improve on my music video massively. I have now added many effects to my music video, such as video transition fades so that the performance shots fade into the narrative shots for example, as well as many other effects like adjustment layers to tone down the vibrancy of colour in a shot or to add black and white to a shot. I found these effects very successful increasing the professional feel to my music video and also creating a clear contrast between the performance, narrative and also slow-motion gymnastic shots. Where my rough cut before looked unfinished and quite "messy", my first draft I feel looks a lot better and conveys so much more emotion to the music. I just need to improve on this music video now in order to complete my final piece which I believe I can do in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment