Friday 13 December 2013

Project log 13/12/13 (whilst taking Digipak & album advert photos)


This is a project log I filmed with my actress/model half-way through taking all of the photos I need for my Digipak and album cover. It was a successful session.

Transcript:
At the moment we're just taking the photos for my digipak and my album advert. So we're just in the woods at the moment, and it's actually going quite quickly. I've taken the front cover photos for my digipak at the moment and I've made sure that I've taken quite a variation of different shots so that I have quite a lot to choose from. Now I'm just going to take the rest for my digipak and my album advert. Hopefully I can get all of this done, then over the weekend I plan on downloading Photoshop and starting to edit these so that I have them ready for my deadline on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment