Wednesday 4 December 2013

Project log 04/12/13 (convert into video)

Transcript:
Over the past week I have been working really hard on creating my actual music video. I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro, cutting many of my shots, fitting them into place and adding special effects etc to get the look I want. It has been quite hard to fit everything in, as I have been having to create summaries of my raw footage so far etc aswell as making this music video, but I have made sure to work extra hard and fast to ensure all of these tasks are complete, which has required a crucial time management skill.
So far, I am nearly finished completing the rough cut of my music video, and after completing the summary of my raw narrative footage, I understand I now need to begin creating a summary of my raw performance footage.
Other things I know I need to do is return to Ruislip woods with my actress/model, Georgina, and take digipak photos. My Canon 550D camera stopped working whilst beginning to try take photos for my digipak on the filming day for the performance shots a few weeks ago, so I will definitely try to do this soon. Then, this will allow me to begin editing my digipak properly.
So far I feel quite up to date and organised with all of my work. The fact that I have nearly finished my rough cut of my music video makes me feel a lot better as it means I have finished it early and can begin starting on my evaluations and other coursework that I need to complete before christmas.

INSERT CAM STUDIO VID OF ME EDITING MUSIC VIDEO

No comments:

Post a Comment