Wednesday 27 November 2013

Summary of original narrative footage in its raw state


This is a summary I have created on Adobe Premiere Pro, of the narrative footage I have filmed. I imported all of the narrative footage I have taken so far onto Adobe Premiere Pro and also imported the song I am using for my music video: "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding. I then cut and edited all of the footage and removed the sound from all of them to make sure it seemed professional. Once I had done this, I made sure everything was in sync and the music was working properly, and finally exported the video. I uploaded the video to YouTube and of course, embedded it here. As you can see by watching this video, it only contains a summary of several different shots as my aim was to not bore the audience with a range of random, tedious footage. I have used the main feature of personal identity by keeping the audience engaged through mainly using shots that contain my main protagonist, as she is the focus of my music video - not other irrelevant aspects. I hope that my audience will maintain their interest by having some sort of relation to the artist. Furthermore, I adapted the footage on Premiere consisting of speeding up some footage, cutting some parts etc to allow the audience to be able to identify each part, so that again, they don't bore easily and feel as if they are watching the same thing over and over. Lastly, portraying a range of footage allows the audience to feel as if they are part of a journey, directly watching transitions from each shot to shot and how all the scenery varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment