Friday 22 November 2013

Project log 22/11/13 - after filming


This is a project log I filmed in my actress' car just after we had finished filming my performance footage for my music video. Below is the transcript:

Transcript:
We just finished filming for Media, we pretty much finished filming the performance side of my music video, and we're absolutely freezing! I've basically finished everything now, I've done the narrative-side of my music video and also the performance now, so all I need to do is edit it and put it all together. We actually went quite far into the woods, we got lost in there (laughs). We wanted to show an actual journey instead of faking going far into the woods, we did actually get lost (laughs). It was evident we went on a journey. I have made sure I have done a variation of different shots. It was quite successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment