Thursday 21 November 2013

Photographs of me filming


This is a video I have created on Windows Movie Maker consisting of photographs taken of me filming/taking photos during my filming sessions. I have got either of my friends to take these photos of me as evidence of construction. I uploaded these photos to Windows Movie Maker and added titles infront of each set of photos stating what the photos/footage were/was being taken for.
These photos/videos range from settings of the field, where Jessica is performing her gymnastics, to Georgina's bedroom, where I take photos of Georgina and Matt for costume photos or filming Georgina.
The purpose of carrying out this task proves that I took all photos or filming myself without any guidance or help. It almost acts as a journey whereby illustrating the process of my filming and how I have developed and improved. Getting photos of different positions also highlights how the lights adjusted whereby getting lighter in some areas and darker in others. This is effective when getting different effects due to giving different key lighting on different parts of my artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment