Friday 25 October 2013

Video mood board


I have already created a picture mood board, however, looking back I decided that I wanted to improve on my mood board and create a video version instead. So, I downloaded several pop music videos which I believed held many typical pop conventions, through a site called "www.keepvid.com", imported them onto Adobe Premiere Pro, downloaded an MP3 of my music video song "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding, downloaded a few more images of outfits and images I thought fitted in with my music video, and put them all together in one. I made sure to cut and edit each music video into the most interesting parts and made it switch from one to another, so it looked interesting and eye-catching. Overall I think this is a successful mood board as it portrays all of the aspects and conventions I believe convey "pop" as a whole and those that I would like to adapt into my own music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment