Thursday 31 October 2013

Project log 31/10/13

Today, I have been filming all day at various locations for my music video, such as: Georgina's home, Elmbridge close, the alley-way near Coteford Infant school, The Fairway restaurant and more. I have completed filming all of the narrative shots for my music video which I am so pleased about, and now I only have to film my performance shots of Georgina in the woods, which will be done on Monday since both me and Georgina have half-days on this day. Since returning home today, I have also created a picture location video on Windows Movie Maker, as I took many photos of the locations today. I uploaded this to YouTube and embedded it onto my blog. I feel as if today was a really productive, successful day. Below are some photos of me filming today.







Furthermore, here is also a photo of the notes I created before I began filming. I produced these notes so that I was clear and organised on how I wanted today to be structured:

No comments:

Post a Comment