Thursday 10 October 2013

Adding effects to some of my shots for my music video


I wanted to test what the slow motion effect and black and white effect would look like on some of the artistic shots I created of my actress Jessica doing her gymnastics, and what the outcome would be, for example whether it would look professional or not. So, knowing that of course I would not be editing my final music video on Windows Movie Maker, I was at home and decided to use simply Windows Movie Maker to test some effects on some of these shots, just to make some progress. I have uploaded the contents to YouTube and embedded it here, just to show what it looks like. Overall I am quite impressed with the results as I believe the effects make the shots look quite artistic, and now I know what some of them will look like in my final music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment