Thursday 10 October 2013

Raw footage of location (KEEP ADDING TO THIS)

These are the raw pieces of video footage I have taken of each location.

Location 1: Ruislip Woods

I took this footage in one of my locations which was Ruislip Woods. This was were the majority of the performance footage was taken. There were quite a few pieces of footage taken of here so I put the videos together on Windows Movie Maker and uploaded the full video to YouTube.


Location 2: Eastcode fields

This footage was taken in Eastcote fields where I filmed my second actress, Jessica, performing her gymnastics. There were quite a few pieces of footage taken of here so I put the videos together on Windows Movie Maker and uploaded the full video to YouTube.



Location 3: Elmbridge Close (down Georgina's road)

I used this location to film the couple meeting for the first time and about to leave to go on their first date. 


Location 4: Georgina's kitchen

I used this location in my music video for the shots where the couple are cooking together and play fighting, representing the "comfortable/inlove" stage of their relationship.



Location 5: Georgina's hallway

I used this location to film Georgina about to leave to go and meet Matt to go on their first date.


Location 6: Georgina's room

This is the location I used for a lot of my music video, for example the distrust stage and the beginning stage where Georgina is getting dressed to go on her first date with Matt.


Location 7: The Fairway restaurant

I filmed the couple's first date at this restaurant, as fortunately Matt works there and was able to hire out the bar upstairs for us to use for filming.


Location 8: The alley-way near Coteford Infant School

Location 9: Georgina's garden


Location 10: Georgina's lounge

I used this location in my music video for the shots where the couple are watching TV together, "chilling" and play-fighting, representing the "comfortable/inlove" stage of their relationship.


Location 11: Ruislip woods

No comments:

Post a Comment