Thursday 10 October 2013

Testing/editing some of the first shots for my music video, simply using Windows Movie Maker


I was at home and dedcided to simply use Windows Movie Maker to test and see what some of my first shots will look like in my music video with the soundtrack. I am fully aware that I will not be using Windows Movie Maker to create my final music video - I will be using Adobe Premiere Pro - but I just simply wanted to see what some of it would look like. It actually worked out quite well, however I know that some shots are quite shaky, the cropping and timing could be better, and I could improve the colour and quality of some as they do not all match and some are quite blurry. However of course this was just a test and I will be improving on all these aspects when I have filmed everything and finally begin to start editing them all on Adobe Premiere Pro.

No comments:

Post a Comment