Wednesday 9 October 2013

Project log 09/10/13

Today in lesson, I finished working on my script which I was very pleased about because now I feel a lot more organised. The only problem was that I couldn't upload it to Scribd, so I tried a website called Issuu and it didn't work on here either, and then I tried creating an account on SlideShare but this wouldn't work either. So I figured I would have to go onto my school account through Haydon WebLinks when I get home and upload it from my home computer. The previous lesson, we as a class all recorded us individually performing a progress report to the class, showing how far we had gotten with our music videos and what we had done on our blogs. So, today I imported my video to Adobe Premiere Pro and began working on this, adding pictures and effects, etc., but soon this coursework lesson was over.

Now I am home, I have uploaded my script to my blog, aswell as my filming schedule which I uploaded onto SlideShare after I created an account on it because I want to use more different presentation techniques, and I also took it upon myself to create a video on Windows Movie Maker about the costumes I used for my actors in the filming of my music video. I uploaded this to YouTube and embedded it onto my blog. I thought this was great progress I have made because creating this video enables the audience to have an insight on what my motives were behind creating my actor's/actresses' looks.




I am just having a look at my A2 checklist now, to find that I have only two more research tasks left to complete, and a few more planning tasks which I have already started. You can see this below:

No comments:

Post a Comment