Sunday 27 October 2013

Production process of my album advert SO FAR


This is the process I have reported on the production of my album advert so far. I have created this on a Powerpoint document, and decided to add the date on a new slide of each time I make changes to the advert so that the examiner can properly monitor my progress and see how far I have gotten. I have also added and described the draft of my album poster. It is almost like a mini diary, where I explain the changes I make along the way and why I have made them. I have also added the initial draft of my digipak so my intentions are clear. 
Along the way I have added a lot to this document as of course, I have been making changes to my album advert and a lot of progress consistently, so I have made sure that this is up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment