Monday 14 October 2013

Progress report video 10/10/13


This is a progress report video I was filmed presenting on the lesson of the 10th October. I basically just showed some aspects of my blog to the class, showing how far I have gotten/what progress I have made. I then imported this video onto Adobe Premiere and added some pictures/examples of what I am talking about to make the presentation a lot more interesting. Then I exported the video and uploaded it onto YouTube, then embedding it onto here.
I found this task particularly helpful because it actually showed myself how far I have gotten and how much work I need to do. It also allowed me to see other people talking about the progress they have made so far, which motivated me even more so to do more work and get to where I want to be in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment