Thursday 26 September 2013

Project log 25/09/13

This is my project log for the 25th September 2013:


Transcript:

Today, since I have finished my storyboard, I took it upon myself to start creating a script for my music video. I acknowledged that we don't have to make one, however I felt that my actors would feel a lot more organised with a brief of what they are meant to be doing, and I'm aware I may gain a few more marks for creating this.
However, the program I needed to use to make this script was "Celtx", which I have never used before. So, I asked a teacher to help me with it, and then I got started. I've gotten about half way through with my script so far, and I am pleased with it. The script includes the location, the action being taken with the lyrics for each shot. I now feel a lot more organised.
Tonight I plan on starting my "Influence of Genre" task so that I am finished with my research tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment