Monday 23 September 2013

Project log 23/09/13

Today, I have completed and uploaded: my proposal, my prop/equipment list and my research on Ellie Goulding. After doing all of this, I took it upon myself to do lots of independant research on the sort of image I want my main protagonist in my music video, Georgina, to have. So, I went on YouTube and looked up things such as natural makeup and autumn outfits. Here are some of the videos I found:







I found these videos really useful as they gave me a lot of ideas on what I want my actress to look like. I will show these videos to her and perhaps even use the natural makeup tutorial video to apply the makeup to my actress' face on the day I'm going to film. I also found a video with the exact idea of settings I want to use in my music video. I created a seperate post with this but I have embedded it below too:




Overall, I found today a really insightful and helpful day, because I have been able to find exact pictures/videos of what I want my music video/actress to look like/use.

No comments:

Post a Comment