Tuesday 3 September 2013

Project log 03/09/13

I have decided to change my song choice for my music video from "Love Story" by Taylor Swift to "Guns and Horses" by Ellie Goulding. This is because I simply feel that Love Story is too much of a "cheesy" song for the actors I am using and the music video may have come across as unnatural and corny. That song choice just didn't feel right for me. So, as last minute as it is, I have decided to pick Guns and Horses because it suits my actors so much more and I actually prefer this song so much more as a whole. However, I understand that changing my mind has many drawbacks as I will need to re-do most of my work; but I am prepared to do this. I have watched the original music video to "Guns and Horses" over and over again, and researched it a bit. I have found the story that Ellie intended to create in the song and I screen-shotted it:


Now that I know Ellie's intended storyline for her song, I am going to develop my own ideas for my music video from here. I am now going to re-do my initial planning ideas, lyric analysis, pitch, feedback, contact with the artist's manager and original lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment