Sunday 19 January 2014

Contact sheet for my album advert/digipak photos

This is the contact sheet I created with all of the images I took for my album advert and digipak in Ruislip Woods. I created this contact sheet on Photoshop. I found that it was a useful tool because it summarises all of the choices I had to use for my products and the creative ways in which I made Georgina pose, or the scenes I used etc.. I found this very insightful. The majority of the photos were used for my digipak and album advert as this part of my coursework required still images rather than moving footage.
Similarly, another benefit of displaying all of my photos in this format it's essentially showing the audience all the other photos I had taken that I wasn't able to use in my still-image products. This almost adds a personal touch to the whole process of my products, because it's taking the audience on a journey and giving them an actual insight into what photos I have taken and what ones I have and haven't used. This almost acts as a secret 'behind the scenes' idea, that the audience can enjoy and view. Additionally it also illustrates different angles and shots of the same photo displaying different interpretations of the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment