Tuesday 4 February 2014

Project log 04/02/14 (progress on my products)

At the moment I am working on fixing my blog and making sure it is up to date and organised. For example, I have added descriptions where they have been needed on certain documents I have uploaded onto my blog, like the drafts of my products. I realised that for some, I hadn't explained properly what changes I had made to them and how I plan to improve them, so I did all of this today. Also, whenever I've been in school I have been working on all of my products; especially my music video and digipak. On my digipak I re-did the sparkles underneath the masthead to make them less blurry and look more professional, and I changed the filter of the main image a tad, to the one I liked best. Also, on my music video I have been working really hard to shorten shots down to make them suit the pace of the song more and be less tedious to watch. To do this, I set 'marks' on the timeline of my music video to basically mark each beat of the song to end each shot to, so that it has a good pace and rhythm. After watching each part I'd done back, I noticed it looked so much better to watch and a lot more professional. I realised that too many of my shots were too long, so I've definitely changed a lot of this and will be doing more so as I go on. I have also changed the filter on my 'gymnastic black and white shots' into a subtle light pink filter. I believe this looks so much better as the light pink is a lot more subtle and professional, and also pink connotes passion and love, so it represents very well. In my eyes sometimes black and white is too corny and doesn't look very professional, so I knew I needed to change this. I will be continuing to work on all of my products throughout the week. I have also started one of my evaluation questions, so I will be continuing to work on this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment