Thursday 13 February 2014

Results from survey on the second draft of my music video





































Here, as you can see I have analysed the data I have collected from the results of the survey I created based on the second draft of my music video. I handed the survey out through many methods such as social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, or asking family and friends to fill it out. I find the results put into a bar chart here very interesting because it summarises for me how much improvement I need to make and overall what people think of my video. I also noted how the majority of people said that the shots of Jess doing gymnastics were unnecessary, which has encouraged me to perhaps remove his footage to suit my target audience. There is a lot I can learn from these results.

No comments:

Post a Comment