Thursday 27 February 2014

Matching the house colour of my products: Screen grab




This is a video I have created through screen grabbing with 'CamStudio', capturing how I have strived to ensure that all of my products have a fluent house colour. The particular house colours of my digipak, album cover and music video is red, black, white and green, as they are natural colours. I have tried to extend these house colours throughout my products by for example (what it shows in the video), adding a slightly red/pink filter to the images in each part of my digipak. I think the effect of this is that the colours are subtle, as I do not want the images to look too tacky, unrealistic and colourful, but they have a slight hint of my house colours so that everything matches and my house colours are consistent throughout. I believe that this will create a sense of familiarity within the audience as they will recognise the colours fluently and then, hopefully they will go on to associate these colours with my three products.


No comments:

Post a Comment