Thursday 16 January 2014

Peer assessment/feedback of the third draft of my music video


Today in class, we showed our music videos to the class and asked our class mates questions. I received a lot of positive feedback which I was pleased about, but I also asked for improvements/constructive criticism which in turn I was told that I needed to make some shots less blurry and colour correct a few. Overall, I was happy with this feedback as it made me realise what features I needed to improve on to finalise my music video to its best possible stage. Also, I was able to receive opinions from my actual target audience as they were the perfect age for my audience, so I knew the opinions were really valid and helpful. I will be using all of this feedback to its full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment