Wednesday 28 August 2013

Project log 27/08/13

Today, because it's the Summer holidays and I have been in Mexico for the past 2 weeks I took it to my own initiative and went on the Haydon School website, then onto my own school documents, found the A2 level check list and began to go through what I had and hadn't completed task-wise. So today I finished my resource audit and uploaded it, aswell as doing the research task on a music video director and uploading that too. Aswell as this, I went to my friends and asked them for some feedback on my music video planning ideas. They wrote their feedback down on a piece of paper for me and I have transferred it to my blog and uploaded it on here. Although it is very last minute, I did change my choice in song for my music video very last minute, changing it from "Only Love" by Ben Howard to "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. This means that today I have also had to delete many of my previous tasks and re-do them all, which I have done fine. For example, for my "contact with the band" task, I deleted my print screen of the one I had done previously, and re-did it for "Love Story" by Taylor Swift instead. I now feel a lot more organised with where I am heading in my A2 music video project.

No comments:

Post a Comment