Wednesday 28 August 2013

Mood board



Abov is a mood board I created of all the images I believe relate to the 'pop' genre and the story of my music video. Furthermore I also believe that all of the above images portray the sort of setting I want to use in my music video, such as the photos of the fields, London, flowers, a sunny sky, sand, etc.. It portrays the overall potential vibe of my music video with the "love" images and overall the happiness it exemplifies. I have also shown what sort of costume I would like my protagonist actress Georgina to wear, for example the floral dress and the white converse. Finally, the "good vs bad" image relates very much so to the storyline of my music video, as Georgina and Matt (my two actors) will be complete opposites; - Matt being "bad" and Georgina being "good". Hopefully by the time that my music video is finished I would have adapted most of these images to it in order to keep to the pop genre and also maintain my audience's interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment