Tuesday 16 July 2013

Project log 15/7/13

Today as our lesson was exam based I had no time to complete any coursework, however I completed an A3 sheet split into the different conventions such as genre, representation etc and related them to my music video. Then I presented them to the camera as I was filmed in front of a green screen. Then I opened this video on Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 and played around with the green screen, following a tutorial on Mr Daley's media website, adding pictures and videos to the green screen so that my presentation looked a lot better. This lesson was very beneficial for me because it allowed me to be able to work a green screen and learn how to use it, so that I can use it in the future. I now have experienced better presentation techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment