Friday 7 March 2014

2nd draft vs final music video comparison

2nd draft vs final music video from Hannah Alley on Vimeo.

This is another piece of work I was not obliged to do, however I felt that it was necessary to show a final comparison between the second draft of my music video, and the final version. I did this by downloading my 2nd draft through www.keepvid.com and importing this video into Adobe Premiere Pro. Then, because I already had my final video handy, I imported this straight onto Premiere too. I placed both videos on to the timeline and resized them both so that they were next to eachother in a suitable place.
I feel that this video presents a really great comparison between my 2nd draft and final video, and it portrays the progress in which I have made with my production. You can even see from the still image that my final video is just in general a lot brigher, colourful and contrasting than the second draft. However as you watch the video, you will witness the many changes in which I have made between them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment